Friday, June 8, 2012

Avon nail polish 45 New Colors for Summer and a Contest to win all 45 shades!

Now being more of a Calamity Jane - about the only thing I do to "gussy up" is to use polish.  I am outside in the garden, in the pool, and laying out so I do enjoy colored nails!  Now I do a tad more gussyin' up but more on that later.


 You can go to my website:  www.youravon.com/goleslie to see all the colors available.  There are 45 colors of Nail-ware Pro - for sale at $3.49 now instead of 6.00 for .4 fl. oz.


What is even better is a contest where Avon is giving away all 45 colors each day to a lucky Avon customer,  again enter at my website each day!  Contest ends July 15, 2012 - you can not win if you do not enter!

www.youravon.com/goleslie

OK - so I do not go to the salon for someone to do my nails!!  I took too many microbiology and mycology (Fungi study) to want to get near a possible infection pool.  Anyway I am a do it your- self-er.   Calamity Jane

OK so I am still looking for the little sticky strips that you use to make the tip color application perfect.  I may try to make my own tonight once my polish dries hard enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment