Wednesday, June 6, 2012

99 cent shipping for this current campaign! #13

Of course you want free shipping - I NEVER buy anything that costs me expensive shipping - nor should you.  Just follow my link on the side for a hyperlink to

www.youravon.com/goleslie    my AVON site.  It works!  If you order online you receive 99 cent shipping.  If you mention that you saw my  blog - I will give a 15% discount for the month of June!

CALAMITY JANE - Doris Day

This is one of my favorite movies ever!  You can hear her sing at the following link to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xmujSyxkU&feature=player_embedded#!


Now she is who I have aspired to be - I can not sing a lick though!.  I bring this up as I am dedicated to alleviating the bug hating going on to us humans out at my place!  The varmints!  This is a horsefly from the front - he just looks evil - the bite is evil, the rest of it is too.

Time to get the bug sprays out and enjoy the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment