Friday, June 8, 2012

Avon for Horses and other pets!

For real - this Avon product: "Skin so soft" has been known for years to be a great bug repellent.  Now Avon has come out with a line of pest repellents using the main ingredient from the original product:  Picaridin".



We have horses - they have bugs - in fact- there was an awful big flying nightmare in the garage today - finally found his way out.  The horses spook when those buzz around - hate that when I am riding.

Anyway:  here are some of my ideas for the Skin so soft (SSS) and horses.

The SSS oil is a great product.  You just mix a cupful or two in a bucket and spray on the horses.  Not only are they bug repellent - they have a wonderful sheen to their coat.  If that is too thick for you - dilute it more.  You can spray this on dogs, cats, and goats.  (Good luck holding the goat down!)

I like to put some in the final rinse of my outdoor clothes and I put some on a sock in the dryer.  Of course I put it directly on my bandanna or hat when we go for a ride.  I like to rub in in the horses mane as well - !

Good flea retardant, great bug repellent, and great for the coat and skin of any of your animals.  Even you!  LOL.

You can read for yourself - just do a Google search.  I found how it was recommended instead of DEET by the CDC up in Atlanta.  (That is the Center for Disease Control, if you didn't recognize the acronym.

Once you decide to give it a try - go to my website  www.youravon.com/goleslie !  You can order a sample towelette  8 pack.  Just send me an e-mail through the site above.

No comments:

Post a Comment