Saturday, May 26, 2012

Avon Bug Guard and Skin So Soft around the barn!


Avon Skin so Soft Insect Repellent protects your family from mosquitoes and other disease carrying bugs. Skin so Soft has been voted America's number one bath oil and it has been an Avon customer favorite for years. But Skin so Soft is much more than a luxurious bath oil with a light and pleasant scent, it's also a very effect insect repellent that is safe for the whole family. Skin so Soft Insect Repellent is the most effective DEET free bug repellent on the market.
Use around the barn. Use of a diluted mix of Avon Skin- So-Soft in water sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding.   Let the barn stand and air out before re-filling with bedding.
Before you ride:

The Bug Guard Picaridin towelettes  ( also from Avon) I use in the summer work great on the horse's ears and around their eyes.  I have a bandana I twist one up in for my neck!  Before tacking up I spray Avon Skin- So-Soft in water on the saddle pad, Lucy's mane, tail and under her neck down to the breast !  I spray my hat, my clothes, boots - you name it!  The bugs are so harsh here in the summer. 

Can you believe this tack/grooming box?  I can tell you the hardware is great - all those insect repellents can be replaced by a few select of the Bug Guard and Skin so soft products of Avon.

Here is all you really need in the way of chemicals - and Avon is DEET free and safe for all types of skin.



www.youravon.com/goleslie

No comments:

Post a Comment