Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Re-Cap

So here is a recap of my life until last night at 11pm when I went to work - where there are no obligations except to clean while watching "Unsolved Mysteries", and this week it was women killers.

The goat is still in the front yard - has found a new way out and no time to fix it on Christmas Eve and Christmas day where it is raining.



Santa Clause has finally left the building.

The two purses I needed to finish are done - so sad I didn't get a final photo!

Had to slap Lucy as she tried to run through me to the gate - eowwie - hand stung for a long time, and she decided to listen to me from that point!  Love to look at her like I am the boss mare... back off bitch!


I don't have any sour cream - but I do have horseradish!
Just cooking a prime rib roast for dinner and still whooping hubby at scrabble on the "Words for friends" app.





No comments:

Post a Comment