Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy day outside in the best weather ever!

I love this blog. 

This afternoon after the farrier left - (2 of 3 horses, no scratch that) all three horses were very disrespectful today for him.  Poor fella -
Anyway - I went riding with my faithful riding buddy. 


Short ride as the train guys were "Workin' on the Railroad", and I have never heard more noise before - it REVERBERATES down the track.   My girl kept her cool and I score another adventure where I got on and off at my desire!



Now this is more like my mare, but none of these photos are mine.  In fact I have a mare, her mane is still growing out from the previous owners 2" mane cut, and she has a spot or two more of white being a registered Paint! 

Perhaps one day I will receive the e-mail I sent myself from my phone with all the pictures in it.  For now - well it has been a week!  So don't hold thy breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment